We are going to try something new. We thought it would be a great idea to share what's happening at Endless throughout the week. For some of you who always go to the same class, this is an opportunity to also be virtually a part of the other classes. Hopefully, you all enjoy!
Here it goes:
We tackled ring pushups and front squats this week like champs:
Candace did her first Rx pullups (81 of them in fact) and has the badge of honor to show for it:
and...talk about badge of honor -- Tracy did 24" box jumps and apparently both shins paid the price (however only have pic of one)
Paul visited a couple of boxes during his travels:
Then....we received a fantastic review from CrossFit Stevens Point (below):
Here are some more noteworthy topics from this week:
- Tonia hit a deadlift PR
- Adam PRd his squat clean of 245lbs and his jerk (body weight of approx 205lbs)
- Jarod conquered some snatch issues he's been battling
- Competitive practice was happening all week
- Brandon did almost all workouts (if not all) with a 20lb vest to work on his strength
- The morning crew have been commended on their fantastic overhead squat work - Congrats on the improvements!
- Jake P, Paul, and Tim are shrinking before our very eyes by inches and weight - AWESOME WORK!!
- Joey B hit a snatch PR by 15 or more pounds
All in all, we had a wonderful week at Endless! Keep on Believing!!
If you are in a class and see or hear of a noteworthy topic please make note or take a picture, etc. and send us a message or let us know so we can share with everyone. This will be a group effort because we aren't at all the classes and want to share as much as we can with everyone. Like the saying goes, "it takes a village...." or something like that.
Thanks Fam! Love you guys!!