*8 cLASSES FOR ONLY $75
Starting the 1st Wednesday of each month unless otherwise stated due to Holidays or other scheduling conflicts.
CONTACT US TO SECURE A SPOT
If do no attend all 8 classes, you are subject to redoing missed class(es) before attending Crossfit unless waived by Mike or Kim
We will walk you through our foundational movements, other common movements, and explain Crossfit.
9 FOUNDATIONAL MOVEMENTS:
- Squat, Front Squat, Overhead Squat
- Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift High Pull, Wall Ball Clean
- Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk
The 9 foundational movements will be broken down and explained throughout this 8-class series; therefore, missing any of them may cause the lack of training required to successfully transfer into the regularly scheduled Crossfit classes.
An example of how an hour Crossfit class runs:
- GENERAL WARMUP
- WOD PREPARATION
- SPECIFIC WARMUP
- SKILL WORK
- WOD (Workout of the Day)
- COOL DOWN & STRETCH
We will help you achieve each basic movement in preparation for your future Crossfit WOD.
- Help you achieve each new skill safely
- Explain how movement is the main objective followed by consistency and intensity
- Explain the importance of understanding how load is always the last objective
- We will consult with you daily of your progress and needs
- We want you to be physically and mentally ready for each workout.
We will always modify according to each individual and specific needs. This is so everyone from the seasoned athlete to the elderly can perform these workouts.
must join within 90 days to avoid redoing the class over.
If you have any questions regarding our Foundations Class, please do not hesitate to contact us.