BOX WILL BE CLOSED @ 5PM TODAY (01/11/2018) DUE TO ICEMAGEDDON! STAY SAFE!
WHERE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Those interested in starting CrossFit can participate by appointment only. This ensures a better experience and preparedness for your new adventure.
Safety & Technique are our first priorities! Speed and Strength will follow.
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on the core movements of life. By employing a constantly varied approach to training, functional movements and intensity lead to dramatic gains in fitness with the added side effect of the loss of weight, fat & inches.
Overall, CrossFit is observable and repeatable; therefore, one of the only programs where you can monitor your results.
The program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual, regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change the program. The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind.
Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity! - Move Well THEN Move Fast!
You will first learn the mechanics of the movements, and after you are able to perform those movements consistently, we add load and intensity and Intensity is where the magic happens!
The WODs are written with purpose and are programmed for the best overall workout you can receive. On the surface they look like a bunch of movements thrown together, however, there is a method to the madness.
CrossFit is more like sharing a personal trainer with friends rather than belonging to a health club. We will bring you the best training, tools and support along with encouragement to be healthier and to feel better than you thought you ever could in every aspect of your life. You will see positive performance results in many areas including endurance, speed, stamina, strength, accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, and power
We believe in CrossFit!
We offer an inviting atmosphere for a great workout and a wonderful community anyone would be proud to be a part of.
Smile, Enjoy the Life Changes, Embrace the Suck, and YOU will be Stronger Than Yesterday!!
- Open Gym: Included with all Unlimited Memberships. Make sure to check available times on the schedule. We have many to choose from.
Other ENDLESS Possibility Programs!
Not Interested in CrossFit? Try our Cardio Club!
- Cardio Club is a 45-minute class without the intimidation of "CrossFit". This class will be more like "bootcamp" and offer body-weight, cardiovascular/metabolic conditioning, light free weights and endurance workouts.
We also offer other classes for our athletes and anyone outside of CrossFit interested in an added boost to their workouts. These are available with $5 cash walk-in fees. Space is Limited so sign up or call before walking in.
- Rowing is a 30-minute class for those wanting to work on cardio based workouts. The main event will be rowing with some CrossFit movements sprinkled in. Here are some reasons to add this class to your training:
- Rowing is a full body movement.
- Rowing is an efficient calorie burner.
- Rowing develops strength and endurance.
- Rowing is a low impact exercise.
- Rowing is good for active rest days
- Core Necessities: A class to strengthen 360 degrees of your core. A 1/2-hour of all things core.
Olympic Lifting & Movement Dynamics (Workshops): Workshops periodically offered - Dates To Be Announced. (Punch=TBD)
- Movement Dynamics (Gymnastics & Beyond): We use a USA Gymnastics approach, taught by a USAG Instructor and assistant coaches, with CrossFit in mind. We will work on progressions and skill transfer movements that can be used toward efficient body movement throughout CrossFit. This workshop will consist of lecture-style athlete participation and circuit training. (Punch=TBD)
Endless Barbell: All progressions are modified per athlete. Every workshop will concentrate on the Olympic Lifts -- The Snatch & Clean&Jerk
In CrossFit, Olympic Lifts are not only taught for the strength factor but for mechanics and the skill it takes to do these lifts and how that skill transfers into other movements.
Spend the time learning, studying and practicing the two basic lifts. The snatch and the clean & jerk bring speed, power, coordination, agility, accuracy, and balance to strength training.
As always, we separate groups based on their specific needs, ability, and prior understanding of the lifts.
**Personal Training is also be offered to anyone wanting that personal touch toward their fitness goals.
This is offered in 1/2 and 1-hour sessions. You can enjoy a one-on-one session or share an hour with another person or persons for a reduced price.
Give us a call if interested. Our Specialty Card can be used for Personal Training along with other offered classes and workshops.