WHERE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Those interested in starting CrossFit can participate by appointment only. This ensures a better experience and preparedness for your new adventure.
Safety and technique are our first priorities! Speed and Strength will follow.
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on the core movements of life. By employing a constantly varied approach to training, functional movements and intensity lead to dramatic gains in fitness with the added side effect of the loss of weight, fat & inches.
Overall, CrossFit is observable and repeatable; therefore, one of the only programs where you can monitor your results.
The program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual, regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change the program. The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind.
Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity! - Move Well THEN Move Fast!
You will first learn the mechanics of the movements, and after you are able to perform those movements consistently, we add load and intensity and Intensity is where the magic happens!
The WODs are written with purpose and are programmed for the best overall workout you can receive. On the surface they look like a bunch of movements thrown together, however, there is a method to the madness.
CrossFit is more like sharing a personal trainer with friends rather than belonging to a health club. We will bring you the best training, tools and support along with encouragement to be healthier and to feel better than you thought you ever could in every aspect of your life. You will see positive performance results in many areas including endurance, speed, stamina, strength, accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, and power
We believe in CrossFit!
We offer an inviting atmosphere for a great workout and a wonderful community anyone would be proud to be a part of.
Smile, Enjoy the Life Changes, Embrace the Suck, and YOU will be Stronger Than Yesterday!!
Along with WODS, open gym is available with each unlimited membership:
- Open Gym: This space is for you to have the opportunity to work on specific areas and needs on your own time and convenience. A coach will be able to help with any questions you may have. (Some equipment may be limited depending on what is being used in wods, etc. Make sure to check available times on the schedule).
**Personal Training is also be offered to anyone wanted that personal touch toward their fitness goals.
This is offered in 1/2 and 1-hour sessions. You can enjoy a one-on-one session or share and hour with another person or persons for a reduced price.
Give us a call if interested. Our Universal Punch Card can be used for Personal Training along with other offered classes and workshops. We also offer one-time rates per service
Other ENDLESS Possibility Programs!
Now, we offer other styles of workouts and classes, for a separate cost, to appeal to others not interested in CrossFit workouts.
- Cardio Club is a 45-minute class without the intimidation of the barbell work or other "CrossFit" style aspects. This class will be more like "bootcamp" and offer body-weight, cardiovascular/metabolic conditioning and endurance workouts.
- Rowing is a 30-minute class for those wanting to work on cardio based workouts. The main event will be rowing with some CrossFit movements sprinkled in. Here are some reasons to add this class to your training:
- Rowing is a full body movement.
- Rowing is an efficient calorie burner.
- Rowing develops strength and endurance.
- Rowing is a low impact exercise.
- Rowing is good for active rest days
We also offer other classes for our athletes and anyone outside of CrossFit interested in an added boost to their workouts. These are available with walk-in fees or with a punchcard purchase (8 punches good for 90 days). Classes are 1 punch and Workshop punch amount will be determined as they are announced.
- COMING SOON:
Core Necessities: A class to strengthen 360 degrees of your core. A 1/2-hour of all things core. There will be limited participation with signups and payment to reserve your spot.
Olympic Lifting & Movement Dynamics (Workshops): Workshops periodically offered - Dates To Be Announced. (Punch=TBD)
- Movement Dynamics (Gymnastics & Beyond): We use a USA Gymnastics approach, taught by a USAG Instructor and assistant coaches, with CrossFit in mind. We will work on progressions and skill transfer movements that can be used toward efficient body movement throughout CrossFit. This workshop will consist of lecture-style athlete participation and circuit training. (Punch=TBD)
Endless Barbell: All progressions are modified per athlete. Every workshop will concentrate on the Olympic Lifts -- The Snatch & Clean&Jerk
In CrossFit, Olympic Lifts are not only taught for the strength factor but for mechanics and the skill it takes to do these lifts and how that skill transfers into other movements.
Spend the time learning, studying and practicing the two basic lifts. The snatch and the clean & jerk bring speed, power, coordination, agility, accuracy, and balance to strength training.
As always, we separate groups based on their specific needs, ability, and prior understanding of the lifts.
- CrossFit Kids: For the little people, we also have CrossFit memberships for 3-12 years of age. These are also available with walk-in fees or with a punchcard purchase (8 visits good for 60 days). This program is a fun-filled class geared toward teaching our youth the correct way to move in all aspects of their lives. (Punch=1)