Cardio Club Coach
My name is Jen Ziegler. I have had a lifelong passion for athletics as both a player and coach. After college I took some time off from sports and found myself very unhappy and very out of shape. I participated in a local Boot Camp class that helped me rebuild a solid fitness foundation. I was then introduced to CrossFit by a good friend and I’ve never looked back. I have been CrossFitting for about 3 years now and they have been the most physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging for me but also the most rewarding. I have become a better person because of it. For me personally, CrossFit is not just about coming in getting a great workout. It’s about developing the courage to try new things and to be okay with making mistakes in order to improve. It’s about becoming mentally tough and learning to persevere and not give up. It’s about being accountable to myself and completing the task at hand regardless of the outcome. I am honored to have the opportunity to work under the guidance of Endless CrossFit and to experience the CrossFit journey with my fellow athletes at the Box.
- NJCAA 2-sport athlete Softball and Soccer
- Played in 3 NJCAA National Championship Tournaments
- NJCAA 1st Team All-American Soccer
- U-9 Girls Soccer Coca-Cola Soccer Club
- JV and Varsity Girls Soccer Fox High School
- Certificate in Sports Psychology - National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- High School Coaches Diploma – National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- Advanced Regional Diploma – National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- Exercise Physiology, Strength and Conditioning, Sports Coaching Methodology, and Sports Nutrition- all college credit courses taken at the United States Sports Academy.