Where the Possibilities are ENDLESS!
Safety and technique are our first priorities! Speed and Strength will follow.
We train functional movements used in our day to day lives, from picking up something heavy, sitting down and getting back up, to carrying groceries; therefore, the movements are safe.
Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity! - Move Well THEN Move Fast!
You will first learn the mechanics of the movements, followed by doing those movements consistently. Finally, those consistent and safe movements will be ramped up with intensity and Intensity is where the magic happens!
The WODs are written with purpose and are programmed for the best overall workout you can receive. On the surface they look like a bunch of movements thrown together, however, there is a method to the madness. CrossFit is about balance and we strive to program your workouts to help you achieve that balance -- Faster than a weightlifter and Stronger than a runner. Most workouts do not last over 45 minutes. Intense training that optimizes physical conditioning is not sustainable past 45 minutes to an hour --- More is Not Better!!!
CrossFit is more like sharing a personal trainer with friends rather than belonging to a health club. We will bring you the best training we can offer and will encourage and help you finish each workout. We want you to leave each day feeling stronger and more confident than the day before.
The goal is to be healthier and to feel better than you thought you ever could in every aspect of your life. You will see positive performance results in many areas including endurance, speed, stamina, strength, accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, and power and, yes, loss off weight, fat, and inches is an added positive side effect.
We believe in CrossFit!
There are so many aspects of how this program can change lives and from our small garage to our larger box, our dream was to share this on a bigger scale. It means much more to us than just a workout; it is truly a way of life. We hope to offer an inviting atmosphere for a great workout and a wonderful community anyone would be proud to be a part of.
Smile, Enjoy the Life Changes, Embrace the Suck, and YOU will be Stronger Than Yesterday!!
All coaches at Endless hold a CrossFit L1 Certificate (CFL1) unless they are interning and shadowing in preparation to test for a certificate. Per CrossFit requirements, to remain in good standing, we have at least one CFL1 on site at all times and keep our insurance and affiliation fees up-to-date. As an athlete and patron of CrossFit, do your homework and make sure all boxes you visit follow these guidelines for your own safety and well-being.
We also have a USAG Instructor (gymnastics) and instructors carrying other CrossFit Certs including Mobility, Olympic Lifting and CrossFit for Kids.
Other ENDLESS Possibility Programs!
Now, we offer other styles of workouts and classes, for a separate cost, to appeal to others not interested in CrossFit workouts.
- Cardio & Endurance is a 45-minute class for those who are not interested in the barbell work or other "CrossFit" style aspects. This class will be more like "bootcamp" and offer body-weight, cardiovascular/metabolic conditioning, endurance workouts.
Along with WODS, you also have open gym with each unlimited membership:
- Open Gym: This space is for you to have the opportunity to work on specific areas and needs on your own time and convenience. A coach will be able to help with any questions you may have. (Some equipment may be limited depending on what is being used in wods, etc.)
We also offer other classes for, not only our athletes, but to anyone outside of CrossFit interested in an added boost to their workouts. These are available with walk-in fees or with a punchcard purchase (8 visits good for 90 days).
Olympic Lifting (Workshops): Workshops periodically offered - Dates To Be Announced.
- Gymnastics: This 1-1/2 hour-long class consists of 3-tier-level progressions for the inner gymnast in each of you. The programming style allows classes to be started at anytime throughout the week. We cover CrossFit gymnastics and possibly some other skills in the USA gymnastic world, taught by a USAG instructor, that can be transferred into efficient body movement. This class is more structured and also consists of circuit training, some lecture-style classes, and core, core, core work.
- Competitive Class: This class is for the competitor in you. This is a class for athletes who need the extra push, embrace competitiveness, and are ready for the challenge. There are standards required to attend this class.
- CrossFit Kids: Available to all children between the ages of 3 to 13. This program is a fun-filled class geared toward teaching our youth the correct way to move in all aspects of their lives.
**Personal Training is also be offered to anyone wanted that personal touch toward their fitness goals.
This is offered in 1/2 and 1-hour sessions. You can enjoy a one-on-one session or share with another person for a reduced price.
Give us a call if interested. Our Universal Punch Card can be used for Personal Training along with other offered classes and workshops. We also offer one-time rates per service.