Where the Possibilities are ENDLESS!
Safety and technique are our first priorities! Speed and Strength will follow.
We train functional movements used in our day to day lives, from picking up something heavy, sitting down and getting back up, to carrying groceries; therefore, the movements are safe.
Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity! - Move Well THEN Move Fast!
You will first learn the mechanics of the movements, followed by doing those movements consistently. Finally, those consistent movements will be ramped up with intensity and Intensity is where the magic happens!
The WODs are written with purpose and are programmed for the best overall workout you can receive. On the surface they look like a bunch of movements thrown together, however, there is a method to the madness. CrossFit is about balance and we strive to program your workouts to help you achieve that balance -- Faster than a weightlifter and Stronger than a runner. Most workouts do not last over 45 minutes. Intense training that optimizes physical conditioning is not sustainable past 45 minutes to an hour --- More is Not Better!!!
CrossFit is more like sharing a personal trainer with friends rather than belonging to a health club. We will bring you the best training we can offer and will encourage and help you finish each workout. We want you to leave each day feeling stronger and more confident than the day before.
The goal is to be healthier and to feel better than you thought you ever could in every aspect of your life. You will see positive performance results in many areas including endurance, speed, stamina, strength, accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, and power.
We believe in CrossFit!
There are so many aspects of how this program can change lives and from our small garage to our larger box, our dream was to share this on a bigger scale. It means much more to us than just a workout; it is truly a way of life. We hope to offer an inviting atmosphere for a great workout and a wonderful community anyone would be proud to be a part of.
Smile, Enjoy the Life Changes, Embrace the Suck, and YOU will be Stronger Than Yesterday!!
All coaches at Endless hold a CrossFit L1 Certificate (CFL1) unless they are interning and shadowing in preparation to test for a certificate. Per CrossFit requirements, to remain in good standing, we have at least one CFL1 on site at all times and keep our insurance and affiliation fees up-to-date. As an athlete and patron of CrossFit, do your homework and make sure all boxes you visit follow these guidelines for your own safety and well-being.
Other ENDLESS Possibility Programs!
Now, we offer other styles of workouts and classes, for a separate cost, to appeal to others not interested in CrossFit workouts.
- BootCamp for those who are not interested in the barbell work or other "CrossFit" style aspects. This class will offer body-weight, cardiovascular/metabolic conditioning workouts.
- Yoga for those who want to find a moment in their day for Zen. Yoga has a multitude of health aspects.
Along with WODS, we offer an unlimited premium add on package which includes but not limited to:
Endless Barbell Club: These 1-1/2-hour classes will be for the serious lifter. Anyone wanting a structured class that covers everything from the strength, drills, skills, and finished lifts, this class is definitely for you.
- Endless Gymnastics Club: These 1-1/2-hour classes will be for the inner gymnast. We will cover CrossFit gymnastics and possibly some other skills in the USA gymnastic world that can be transferred into efficient body movement. This class will also be more structured and will consist of circuit training, some lecture-style classes, and core, core, core work.
Skills & Efficiency Class: Move Well. This hour-long class will cover something new in each class and the skill will be announced every week. Keep a look out for what areas you may want to address. This includes everything from air squats to muscle up progressions. The class is geared toward teaching you efficient body movement for workouts and day-to-day life. It is a structured lecture, hands-on style class giving you ways to strengthen for specific skills to moving better and more efficient.
- Barbell Basics: Do you struggle with the lifting aspect of the workouts? If so, this hour-long class is for you. We will teach the basics of the Olympic lifts for better movement in your daily workout.
- Mobility Class: This hour-long class will include movement, flexibility, and how to relieve tightness throughout portions of the body afflicted by fitness. If you have trouble getting in the correct position or uncomfortable; this class will help you. Lack of mobility can cause injury if not addressed correctly. Doing the movement wrong because of mobility is not an excuse. Learn to do it right and get the tools and tips to become a better, functional you.
- Open Gym: This will allow space for you to have the opportunity to work on specific areas and needs on your own time and convenience. A coach will be able to help with any questions you may have.
**Personal Training will also be offered to work on whatever you may need. This will be offered in 1/2 and 1-hour sessions. This can be a one-on-one session or shared with one other person for a reduced price. Give us a call if interested.
For more information see our About Endless page.